🏔️ About us
Riverse is a mission-driven company, founded in 2021 by Clément, Grégoire and Ludovic, three long-time friends with complementary expertise and a common and strong will to accelerate the environmental transition. We are now a team of 11 passionate people from international background.
Our aim is to drive as much financing as possible to low carbon solutions in Europe to accelerate the transition to a net zero society. We do so by giving industrial Greentech companies in Europe access to the voluntary carbon market and issue highly-verifiable industrial carbon credits.
We are backed by some of the best climate-tech investors in Europe and have been part of the Techstars Berlin acceleration programme.
👋 We are Hiring
✊ The Riverse Values
We are impact driven
- Our business model is directly linked to the impact we have. We aim to accelerate virtuous carbon-mitigation projects in order to maximize their positive environmental impact.
- Our passion for creating a more sustainable world brings us together as a team.
We are rigorous and offer science-based solutions
- We developed and consistently update our core methodologies based on the latest science and high-quality resources
- Through our collective scientific experience and expertise, we certify the technologies that our climate team selects for maximum impact.
- We aim to bring structure and transparency to the VCM through our well-documented and science-based certification process.
We are persevering and constantly looking for solutions
- We recognize that climate change, like many of the proximate problems we face, cannot be solved overnight. We do our best today and come back tomorrow to continually improve.
- Working at Riverse requires a taste for optimism
- We expect our team members to first try to find a solution to the problems they face on their own, before asking for help from other team members - which they will always receive.